14. Bathtime! Get that dog in the bathtub and get to scrubbing! Dogs try to make us feel guilty about giving them a bath but after a while they learn to like it like this dog here. Just because you’re doesn’t mean you can get away with not taking a bath.
13. Doggie See Doggie Do It’s hard to tell exactly what this sign is supposed to warn us about! Maybe we should watch out for dangerous kangaroos or something! Either way this dog sees the sign and pulls off this imitation perfectly! It almost seems a little too hard to believe and it might have been photoshopped!
12. Cult Leader “All hail the chosen one”. These dogs really act like they're up to something strange. We can’t say exactly what they’re doing or if this is some type of secret dog society that partakes in some strange rituals! Either way, it’s just pretty awesome. The man in the background is even saluting them.
11. Getting Emotional Life has really hit this dog hard and she needs to learn to stay calm when things get tough.Listen dog, everything is going to be just fine. We’ll get you another doggy biscuit as soon as we get back from the park. You just need to remain positive and play fetch.
10. Identical dog Gotta chase my tail but first.. Let me take a selfie. Like dog like owner! Many people claim that dogs tend to resemble their owners. There really couldn’t be any more proof of that than in this photo. Both kind of have that eerie smile going on like they must be up to something.
9. Suspicious Dog This dog knows better than to open the door for strangers but he senses that you might have bacon so he’s willing to peer through the door just in case. Once he realizes you're just trying to sell something, he’s just going to slam the door on your face. So you better get your pitch out quickly.
8. Hangover You really should keep a better eye on your Red Label Johnnie Walker Whisky. You never know who might get their hands or uh paws on it when you’re not looking. One of the older, heavier brands of whisky like this is sure to send anyone over the limit.
7. Dogs Allowed This sign said no dogs allowed but Don’t tell this dog he’s not able to go somewhere that humans are allowed to! By telling him he can’t go somewhere that would clearly make you a speciesist! No one should be judged for what animal they were as. This pup is simply protesting speciesism and you should too!
6. Dog Swear If you google dog swearing, you certainly won’t be disappointed. You can see it in his eyes how stern and serious he is. You really not want to have him testify against him! 2 barks for guilty 1 bark for not guilty. With his paw on the bible you can be sure that he’s going to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
5. Getting Bored Can you just let him in the house already, he looks so bored! Does he kinda remind you of those kids who stand in front of shop pretending be mannequins and make funny faces at you as you walk by? At least play fetch with him or something. You can’t leave him out there all day without even giving him a pet!
4. A Little Fuzzy? Is this what they meant by weiner dog? It is adorable even if it’s a little fuzzy. Don’t be afraid to give it a friendly pet. Don’t worry it, it doesn’t bite. All it wants to do is play. You’re going to make it really sad if you don’t
3. Sliding Down This pooch was looking for a little excitement and he finally worked up the courage to go down the slide all by himself this time! However he looks absolutely frightened and his kibbles and bits might come up at any moment now! If it wasn’t for this photo, we might not know how truly terrifying this actually was.
2. What’s in my Bed Imagine coming home to the unpleasant sight of find another man in your wife's bed after you got off work early! What was she thinking and how could she betray you like this! But after you accuse her of infidelity, you might want to take a 2nd look. Turns out she was sleeping man’s best friend the entire time, which almost seems to make it worse!
1.Chihuahua Cheeseburger Dog Ok where to begin with this photo. It’s not really that this photo is funny but it really is strange and it’s truly difficult to understand the symbolism! Is it some type of modern art representation that is just completely over our heads! Or, is it really just a chihuahua that standing on top of Cheeseburgers! Whatever it is exactly, it does almost seem artistic is some way or another right? Maybe shelter homes are giving out free cheeseburgers if you adopt this dog. That might make a few more people consider. Let us know what you think about it in the comment section!
CREEPIEST Abandoned Bases, Subs, and Ships. 12 Things Your Dog Hates About You. Funny Squirrels 😍 Funny and Cute Squirrels (Part 2) [Funny Pets]. TRY NOT TO LAUGH or GRIN: Eh Bee Family Vine Compilation 2017 | Funny Vine. Hidden Secret Rooms in Houses No one would believe it! #2. 13 Rarest Cat Breeds Ever. Halloween Prank: Skeleton Scares Dog. 20 Hairless Animals so Ugly it's Adorable. 17 Worst Life Hacks You Should Never Try. Bizarre UNEXPLAINED Miracles From Around the World. 10 Biggest Guard Dogs In The World. 16 Funniest Kids Stuck In Things. Catching Pet Exotic Fish for Aquarium. 20 Weirdest Rugs For Your Home. True Facts That Will SHOCK You.