13. Pomsky Sometimes, you just want a small dog, but you want one with a bit of an exotic flavor, which is why the Pomsky is a perfect mixed dog breed for people to have as a companion. It's a Siberian Husky mixed with Pomeranian DNA. And what makes them even cuter is their fur, which can vary in color depending on the parents.
12. Aussiedor If you're looking for a more medium-sized cross breed dog, then you might want to check out the Aussiedor. This dog was born from the unique mix between a Labrador and an Australian Shepherd, and the results kind of speak for themselves. They're very cute dogs, with a very nice fur coat that will no doubt welcome petting.
11. Cheagle This is a mix between a Chihuahua and a Beagle! A unique mix to be sure, but it's actually a really cute dog when you get the right combo!! The Cheagle literally has the small body of a Chihuahua (which is the worlds' smallest dog) but adds the coloring and floppy ears of the Beagle. Can’t go wrong with that right??
10. Corgidor Want another "interesting" mixed breed? How about a Corgi and a Labrador? Meet...the Corgidor. Now, unlike the Cheagle, the Corgidor can get up to 2 feet tall, and can weigh up to 60 pounds! But, that's good for the owner, as the Corgidors are known to be very loyal dogs, and they'll use that size to protect you.
9. Chug Another small dog for you to consider is the Chug, which is a mix between a Chihuahua and a Pug, both of which are known to be pretty small dogs at times, so it should come as no surprise that the Chug can only grow up to 14 inches max. They can, however get up to 20 pounds! These dogs are either extremely cute, or extremely ugly, depending on who you ask.
8. Morkie If you're looking for an even smaller dog and fluffier dog to carry around, there's always the Morkie. This is a unique mix between a Maltese and a Yorkshire Terrier. And yes, it's smaller than the Chug! In fact, its maximum height reaches to only 8 inches, and it can weight as little as four pounds, with a max of eight. A very small dog indeed.
7. Schnoodle What do you get when you take a Poodle and mix it with a Schnauzer? You get a Schnoodle, and these cute dogs are definitely more than meets the eye. They can grow to be about 18 inches tall and weigh up to 60 pounds. They also have been documented to live for about 15 years.
6. Goldendoodle If you're looking for a slightly bigger Poodle mix, then the Goldendoodle might just be for you. As you can tell by the name, this is a mix of a Golden Retriever and a Poodle, and the results are very interesting. The Goldendoodle can be over two feet tall, and can weigh up to 90 pounds at times. Plus, this dog is an athlete, and has energy to burn, which makes it well suited for families both large and small.
5. Bullboxer-Pit Your eyes do not deceive you, this is a breed of dog that is a mixture of a Pit Bull and a Boxer, which many would think is a very dangerous mix. After all, Pit Bulls are one of the most aggressive and notorious dogs in the world. Still, when it comes to the Bullboxer-Pit, it's another story.
4. Chiweenie Did you think I was done showing off Chihuahua mixes? Nope, meet the Chiweenie! A mix of a Chihuahua and a Dachshund. Standing about 10 inches tall and weighing around 8-12 pounds, the Chiweenie is known to be a very high energy dog, so be warned before you get one!!
3. Golden Dox Part Golden Retriever, part Dachshund, the Golden Dox may just be a mix dog breed that everyone can agree is lavish and beautiful. Coming in at 20 inches tall at their peak, and weighting about 20-40 pounds, the Golden Dox is meant to be a family dog. In fact, it's actually suggested for families and those who haven't had a pet before, or if you have other pets, it should get along with them just fine!!
2. Pitsky Another mix with a Pit Bull, this time with a Husky to go with it! The Pitsky can be a very visually striking dog. It's also one that loves the outdoors and outdoor activities, making it perfect for those who have a very active lifestyle, like a hiker, or a runner.
1. Goberian There are a lot of cute mixed dog breeds, but few are as adorable as the Goberian. This is the unique mix of a Golden Retriever and a Siberian Husky, who on their own are some of the cutest dogs in the world.
Origins Explained is the place to be to find all the answers to your questions, from mysterious events and unsolved mysteries to everything there is to know about the world and its amazing animals!