Top 10 Rarest Dog Breeds In The World - Top 10 Unusual Dog Breeds - Aspin
Top 10 Rarest Dog Breeds In The World - Top 10 Unusual Dog Breeds - Aspin Here is a list of top 10 rarest or unusual dog breeds that you would ever see! this breed of dogs are very different among all kinds of dog breeds because of their unusual looks, body shape and very different form of fur. watch the video and enjoy this Top 10 Rarest Dog Breeds In The World.
10. Xoloitzcuintli - Characterized by their large, upright bat-like ears, Xolos have a broad skull, a black or skin-colored nose and almond-shaped and dark or in keeping with the color of the dog. They are often missing teeth, but this trait is not considered a fault.
9. Thai Ridgeback - Is believed to be one of the few true purebreds. Known for its hunting and protection abilities, the Thai Ridgeback is still a rare breed outside of Thailand, with only about 300 of these dogs known to exist in the United States.
8. Neapolitan Mastiff - While his appearance is unnerving, looks are deceiving. The Neo, as he's often nicknamed, has a reputation for being an affectionate 200-pound lap dog. He is a constant guardian with an intimidating stare that he directs toward strangers,
7. Norwegian Lundehund - Was originally developed to hunt Puffin birds along the cliffs in Norway. Because of its unusual hunting grounds, the Norwegian Lundehund developed characteristics unlike any other dog breed, including six toes per front paw and a double-jointed neck.
6. Phu Quoc Ridgeback - Has a ridge on it's back, where the hair grows along the spine in the opposite direction. If the dog gets into an aggressive position, the ridge rises and the animal looks much more impressive, courageous and stronger.
5. Pumi - The Pumi is exceptionally cute to look at, but it certainly is no lapdog. These are curious, smart, intense dogs that are extremely possessive, protective and watchful. They have a natural instinct to act as guard dogs and will use their voices liberally in the process.
4. Catalburun - One of only three dog breeds that possess the split nose feature. The breed is known for its agility and stamina. Catalburuns have one of the strongest senses of scent among other members of the pointer/hunter breeds.
3. Bergamasco - You may have mistaken it for a mop,they have three different types of hair: An oily undercoat, long hairs and a top wool coat. The dog with dreads developed this type of coat overtime so they could stand weather conditions.
2. Puli - The Puli's thick, shaggy corded coat resembling dreadlocks can grow long enough to reach the ground by the time it reaches four years of age. Puli's "mop" coat gives it a striking and distinctive appearance, disguising its light frame.
1. Bedlington Terrier - At first glance, a Bedlington Terrier can be easily confused with a lamb. However, once you get to know a Bedlington, you'll see they are 100% terrier. Sassy, strong willed, and always alert.
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of "fair use". The recent amendments to the Copyright Act of 1976 pertain to music. "Fair use" remains in force for film and video.